MESSAGE FROM THE DIRECTOR
Welcome to the MPA program at the College of Charleston. For those seeking public service careers we offer an advanced professional education in a setting that emphasizes hands-on teaching and the values and culture of a selective, liberal arts institution. Areas of special emphasis include nonprofit administration, arts administration, urban policy and planning, and environmental policy.
MPA News and Events
- The ICMA Stene Scholarship is available to full-time graduate students specializing in local government!
There is a $1,000 scholarship to a graduate student, including a complimentary registration for the annual conference in Boston. The scholarship does not include lodging expenses. The conference theme is Revolutionary Leadership and you'll have the opportunity to meet with and learn from local government leaders from all over the US.For more information, click on this link.
- Charleston County's First Day Festival is looking for an Event Coordinator. For more information please click here.
- If you are a current or former member of the College of Charleston MPA "family," please join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Keep us all up-to-date on you!
- Visit MPA Director Jo Ann Ewalt's webpage.
- The Urban Planning Certificate is here! For application information, please visit the Graduate School Website.
- For more information concerning the Arts Management Certificate, please visit their website: artsmgmt.cofc.edu/graduate-programs
- The 2012-2013 school year's handbook has been edited and it ready to be viewed. MPA Student Handbook 2012-2013